We are seeking a highly motivated and talented colleague to join our team as a Junior System Specialist (IT). You will play a crucial role in supporting our organization’s IT infrastructure and ensuring the smooth operation of our systems.
If you are passionate about technology and eager to continue your career in the dynamic world of IT, then continue reading and send us your CV.
Viktorija Miščenko – IT Team Leader Accace
- Technical support of company‘s IT system
- Problem analysis, prevention and troubleshooting of common IT problems and faults
- Reporting incidents to application or system administrators
- Cooperation with external IT services providers
- Taking care of user accounts and employee IT equipment
- Setting up the IT system in newly established company branches
- Responsibility for the proper functioning of the IT system in the individual branches of the company
- Providing advice and support to users
- Providing support to other IT teams in the company
- Interest in working in the field of IT Support
- Education in the field of information technology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, Administration of Windows servers, LAN/WAN administration, Client/server administration
- Good communication skills, pro-client approach when dealing with colleagues’ requests
- The ability to work independently
- Good organization of work and the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
What we offer
- Hybrid job (you can choose the office days as you wish)
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic
- Central location in Bucharest and flexible work arrangements
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations, external conferences
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!
Who will be receiving your CV?
Interested? Send us your CV!