This summer brings new opportunities for Legal Professionals! 😊
Within the Legal department, we are looking for a colleague with good energy and exceptional analytical skills who is ready to provide practical advice in order to ensure compliance with laws and regulations while minimizing legal risks.
If you have a passion for delivering effective legal solutions but also for continuous learning, then we would be very glad to invite you to our office from Frumoasa Street, for a discussion and a good coffee!
Below you will find all the details.
Silviu Constantin – Senior Associate Lawyer | More about Silviu
- Practice preventative law, identify and manage compliance risks, and provide internal legal support
- Draft & review contracts is a must
- Support in receivables recovery by drafting notices, court claims
- Assist the Business Development and Management team in negotiations with clients
- Assist HR department in labor law interpretation/ Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiation / Internal Regulation update/ drafting & amending internal policies
- Keep the company advised on updates and changes to such legal and regulatory obligations
- Represent the company in front of relevant Authorities
- Supervise data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Supervise and audit, maintenance of all records of all processing operations conducted by the company involving Personal Data
- Continuous update of data processing internal policy and procedures
- Perform and supervise audits and determine whether we need to modify our procedures to comply with regulations
- Monitor compliance of the organization with all legislation in relation to data protection, including in audits, awareness-raising activities as well as training the colleagues
- Good knowledge of national and international regulations in the AML field
- Follow the compliance of the internal operations with the Romanian and the European legislation in AML area
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance and identify risks
What are we expecting from you
- Member of the College of Legal Advisers would be a plus
- Law degree
- 4 – 5 years experience in commercial, labor law, legal compliance
- Relevant experience in contracts drafting and negotiation – minimum 4 – 5 years
- Relevant experience in Data protection and AML area – minimum 1 years
- Would represent an advantage if you are a lawyer
- Experience of varied contracts, situations and negotiations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- MS Office skills
- Excellent business English skills
- Ability to work in team
- Attention to details is a must
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify risks and give advice and take decisions in a clear and simple manner
What we offer
- Hybrid job (you can choose the office days as you wish)
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations, external conferences
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!
Who will be receiving your CV?
Interested? Send us your CV!