”The Romanian Payroll Department is looking for a Manager who will guide his/her team members in achieving their objectives and sustaining them in their continuous professional development. Our new colleague should be a flexible person, with a positive attitude, always orientated towards results, and, having a high relationship capacity, in order to build a strong connection with his/her team.
If you have experience both in the field of HR Admin & Payroll consulting and in coordinating a team, you have an innovative spirit and you are always ready for new challenges, then we are eager to meet you!”
- organize and coordinate the activities of the payroll team (including, without limitation, the elaboration and revision of the budget of the team, the recruitment of personnel and the development of the team, the establishment and development of business relationships),
- participate in the process of development and implementation of the different working methods (systems, procedures, materials, etc.) regarding the payroll activity,
- identifies certain improvements that can be made in the activities of the department, recommends and implements the best practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness, provides internal / external trainings on various payroll issues
- prepares the materials (together with the team) for the events organized by the company on payroll topics (seminars, conferences, etc.) and participates as speaker
- identifies and develops business opportunities for payroll services,
- draws up financial proposals to clients, calculates financial offers for payroll services,
- collaborates with all the other departments of the company for the implementation of the new projects,
- supervises the activity of the subordinates to ensure that the set objectives have been achieved in professional conditions
- prepares / trains subordinates in order to transfer the knowledge and practical skills necessary to improve professional performance and efficiency
- maintain a pleasant atmosphere in the team
What are we expecting from you:
- University (or Master) degree
- at least 10 years experience in this field and minimum 5 years in coordinating a team
- strongly knowledge of Romanian specific labor and social security law but also local practice of it
- English at proficiency level, writing and speaking
- well-organized person and able to deal with multiple projects
- client & results oriented with excellent communication skills
- great teamplayer
What will we offer:
- Hybrid job (you can choose the office days as you wish)
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations, external conferences
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!
Interested? Send us your CV!
We celebrate personal and professional milestones together!
About the position
Job type: Full-time
Who will be receiving your CV?