”Do you like to be always up to date with the legislative news, to make reports, but also to get around the numbers?
Accace Romania has a new opportunity for you! We search for a proactive colleague ready to discover new directions in order to automate the working style.
Due to our desire to grow and to transform our Payroll Team into one of the best, we created a new role of Senior Implementation Consultant which will bring inside the team the technical spirit and the most innovative ideas that will make our work easier in the payroll software.”
- Responsible for the implementation process of new clients: collecting the needed information, setting up clients, enrolling employees, and loading historical information in the payroll platform
- Work closely with both business and technology resources during IT system development project to ensure the systems are compliant with local labour requirements
- Advise on payroll reporting requirements and HR best practices according to local labour law requirements
- Manage workflow through the first payroll period to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely, applying multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Review and reconcile payrolls prior to transmission to client, validating confirmed reports
- Research and resolve client/system problems, offering solutions with timely responses based on company policies and local legislation regarding data security and data protection
- Serving as the first point of escalation for clients, creating and maintaining action plans and/or issue logs until a resolution is reached
- Provide back-up support to other payroll team members as needed
What are we expecting from you:
- Minimum 3 years of payroll processing experience
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing new payroll software (experience with dp-Payroll is a must)
- Spoken and written English at an advanced level
- High technical skills regarding Microsoft Office suite
- Payroll and Human Resources Certificate will be nice to have
- Excellent understanding of Labour and Payroll tax laws is a must
- Project Management skills: negotiation, attention to detail, project and organizational skills, pro-client approach are expected too
- Ability to think strategically, interested in working on international projects
- A mind-set open to continous improvement & learning
What will we offer:
- Hybrid job (you can choose the office days as you wish) or remote
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations, external conferences
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!
Who will be receiving your CV?
Interested? Send us your CV!